Good leaders create more leaders, not followers. We will give you the tools to create yourself.
Whether you would like to learn how to create a video, work with photography or write creatively to reach your audience, we will provide you the knowledge how to do it on your own.
Documentary film and Audiovisual workshops
With over seven years of experience in holding audiovisual and documentary film workshops and Masterclasses in CROATIA, PORTUGAL, BELGIUM, GHANA, GUINEA & ERITREA, our team has developed expertise and a high level of competence in the field of adapting audio-visual and documentary film material for TV, film festivals and social media.
The workshop includes:
• The fundamentals of developing, directing and editing a short video or documentary film
• Use of storytelling to make the video or documentary film creative and relatable
• Learning how to work independently and collaboratively
• Working with mobile phone cameras, digital cameras, sound equipment and editing software
• Practical exercises
• Creating your own film
From portrait and landscape photography to street and events photography, we will go through theory and directly apply it in practice.
You will learn:
• How a camera works
• Different composition techniques that will help you improve your photos
• Importance of light
• Rule of thirds
• Exposure modes
• JPEG vs RAW – which format should you choose
• How to approach every subject, from landscapes to portraits
• How to edit your photos with Photoshop and Lightroom
Video and film editing is not just about technical knowledge of editing software. A good editor is also a good storyteller and a narrator.
With over ten years of experience in filming and editing videos and documentary films and holding numerous workshops, we will teach you everything needed to edit your first video or short documentary film.
This workshop includes:
• Derushing and selecting material
• How to work in editing software Adobe Premiere CC and Final Cut
• Edit an entire video from beginning to end, using professional and efficient techniques.
• Start a project with the right settings for any type of video, from any camera
• Working with mobile phone editing software
• Communication and storytelling
• Importance of paying attention to detail in editing
• Bringing the final product to the audience